Thursday, November 13, 2014

WOW JUST WOW !!!!!!!!

Le-Vel added 3 new photos.
















My name is Lauren Todd and this is my Thrive Experience
I was introduced to my (NOW) good friend Angie Jones! I actually got an internship at J Diamond Ranch fo...r the summer. One day Angie sent me a message and told me I needed to get my mother and I signed up and she would send us Thrive samples. Well, honestly, I did it mostly because I had been accepted to be an intern with her for the summer and I didn't want to be rude. My mom was very excited about it because she had been seeing Angie’s posts.
Now back story on myself, I am a full time college student, have a part time job, and my hobby is my wonderful horse and barrel racing! I am always on the go- from 6 am to about 10 pm depending on homework. I was always needing my caffeine.
But, at the same time, I am a college student, so it’s okay, right?
Wrong. The very first day on Thrive, I swear to you, I never thought once about even needing a drop of coffee. That is crazy because I WAS a 2-4 cups a day girl. My energy level since beginning Thrive has been such a natural, non-jittery energy. The kind of energy that where I am happy to be in class, happy to be at work. It really is crazy.
My college friends and colleagues complain about being zombies from the late night studying, the late night parties, whatever! I am now THAT GIRL who shows up to 8 am classes asking questions, being engaged, being that ray of sunshine- morning person people envy!
This product has truly changed my life in such a positive way! This is not even mentioning my mother and how Thrive has completely changed her life. That's what I love the most. I totally love the reaction I get when someone tries it and falls in love like I did!
What a blessing to change people’s lives and be a part of a team of such WONDERFUL people like my Thrive family

 

No comments:

Post a Comment