Monday, November 10, 2014

My name is Carrie Ranch and this is my Thrive experience.
I started Thrive August 20, 2014. I was dealing with aches and discomforts. I carried on my day with what I called a foggy brain. I was having to retrace my tracks just trying to remember what I was going to do next and where I put things. I was not sleeping soundly, and woke up tired. It was all I could do to drag myself out of bed to get ready for work, once at work trying to stay focused was a chore in itself and ...very frustrating.
Then my wonderful cousin introduced me to Thrive. I noticed a change right away once I started Thrive.
Day one: I had energy and no headache. At the end of the day I realized I hadn't even had a cup of coffee to wake up. By day three I was super motivated and the fog was gone. I now go to bed at a decent time because my body wants to, and I wake up before my alarm. I look forward to going to work as my mood has improved and my head is back in the game.
I am now starting week 12 and I know for certain that I am a Thriver for life. Thriving is the best decision I could have ever made for the good of my health and the overall quality of my life.
I'm loving everything about life thank you so much Thrive.    mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/shop        http://splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment