Wednesday, November 26, 2014

For a couple of weeks my sister-in-law Brenda was posting on Facebook about a product called Thrive. To be honest I just scanned over them. She even tried once to tag me and my older sister specifically in a post but I ignored it. But in typical Brenda fashion, she has a way of “getting” me to try pretty much anything. I guess that is why I love and trust her!
I have to admit I was a total skeptic because I’ve tried a nu...mber of different products; I have a drawer full of other vitamins and supplements. I think I’m placing a order every month for supplements from other companies for my hubby who is in the gym four to five days a week. It seems like we are always having something new (and expensive) coming into our household. I said what the heck and asked Brenda to send me a sample.
I have been dealing with headaches and a health challenge that has affected my overall quality of life. I’m an extremely active person and according to my family I don’t know how to just relax. I say I have two speeds GO and sleep. If I’m not doing something I’m not happy. I have a full time job which requires a lot of hours on top of a very active household of five plus one. (We currently have an exchange student staying with us)
So my samples arrived….
Day 1: Followed instructions. Vitamins, DFT foam, shake
Day 2: Thought to myself this can’t really be working. By mid afternoon was calling Brenda to find out how to become a promoter because I felt AMAZING. I needed to get my order placed so that I didn’t run out of product. I didn’t think it was possible but I actually had more energy.
Day 3: Mid day I thought to myself, "How am I getting so much stuff done at work and able to handle the stress? Things don’t seem to be getting to me." I called Brenda and was talking to her and she just giggled. She said “Kath, it's the Thrive”
So I’m officially into my second month of being a promoter. Within my first two weeks I achieved my VIP800, VIP1600 and shortly thereafter I made VIP 4K and the iPad bonus. I’ve snuck Thrive into my husband's daily routine and ironically just yesterday he came to me unprompted and said, “I think this Thrive is helping with my weight management.” I’m no longer a skeptic of this product. It is what it says it is. I feel better than I have in years. I think I could out run the energizer bunny. It has helped with my digestive challenges. I have not had a headache in over a month. The discomfort in my right arm is minimal. Brenda shared her love the product with someone she loved and cared about. The product made me a BELIEVER!!!
We’ve also introduced BOOST into our lives and knowing my husband is getting his daily dose of greens makes me smile because otherwise my non-veggie eating hubby wouldn’t!
CARING IS SHARING people. Remember that….
See More
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop
 

Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment