Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello, my name is Jacquelin Mulligan and this is my Thrive Experience!!!
I am a mother of two beautiful girls ages 9 and 7 and two big active boys (a 60pound pitbull and an 80pound German Shepherd/pit mix) who also think they are lap dogs!!!
A little about me... After having my second child I started gaining a lot of weight. It took me about 3 years to notice really how much I had gained which turned out to be 40 pounds. I finally said enough is enough! I tried countless products with no real results, so of course, I stopped the ‘programs’ as it was just wasting money with no results to show.
It wasn't until my Dad got sick and my fiance and I decided to move up the wedding so that he could be there that I really started to kick it back into gear. This is when I began to go down the wrong path. I found a product that offered rapid weight loss and energy! I didn't really care much about what I was putting in my body as long as it worked. Well, the product had negative side effects and I knew working in the medical field was not good, but I needed the energy. My dad ended up passing away before our wedding which ended up putting an emotional toll on me. I was good at hiding it though because I kept it all at home. I was emotionally and mentally stressed and exhausted. I would then feel even worse because it started effecting my girls and husband. I needed help!
I started seeing posts about Thrive on Facebook in May of 2014. Ashley Washburn was a friend from high school. She kept talking about how much energy she had and how Thrive was helping her and her sister with weight management. When I saw that Thrive was all natural and would give you all day energy with no jitters or crash I was in!! I joined right away... no trial sample for me!! I purchased the couples pack because if it does work we might as well do it as a couple!!
We were one of the lucky ones... we felt the energy on day 1 and it has been there ever since!! I then started to realize that my headaches were gone as well as my neck discomfort! My husband's back discomforts were gone too. Wow, this stuff is for real!! I started doing stuff with my girls all day long... no more sitting on the couch watching tv or sleeping!! I also started sleeping soundly and getting up in the morning easier and rested! My stress levels are controlled and my mood has improved.
I started giving out samples left and right! I want EVERYONE to feel this good! I have never done any kind of direct sales so I am not even close to being a sales person. I just started sharing more and more on Facebook, at work and with my family about how great it is! And what do you know, I got my first two customers on autoship!! When I saw those free credits the next month I couldn't believe it! I can do this.. I can promote this amazing system!! I can make people happier and healthier and earn some extra money while doing it... BONUS!!
I am in love with the Thrive Experience! My family loves it! We are Thrivers for life!! I am so excited and motivated to build my business and help people at the same time!
Thank you Thrive and Le-Vel! How I see it, is I got my life back!
mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/shop    http://splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659

No comments:

Post a Comment