Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My husband Kenny and I were in a motorcycle accident in Sturgis, SD in August of 2013. I sustained multiple injuries, and I was unable to walk due to my ankle injury until it healed. After 3 months of non-weight bearing status I began walking again. It was a devastating journey as I was not able to do the things I wanted to when I wanted to.
Fast forward to May of 2014. I had been walking for 6 months at that po...int in time but was still enduring difficulties. I somehow made it to work every day, but that was it. When I got home I was on the couch asleep until I went to bed due to exhaustion and I was dealing with aches and discomforts.
A friend of mine had been posting on Facebook about Thrive. These posts I kept seeing said how much energy it could give you and there could be relief from discomforts and aches. I am a huge skeptic, but knew I had to do something.
So I got on my friend’s website and started checking it out. I decided I didn’t care how much it cost I was trying it for a month to see what would happen. I ordered it immediately after signing up as a customer free. I got the product in June, 2014. Within 3 days my aches and discomforts were significantly reduced, and I did have increased energy. I was back! I was totally thrilled so I switched over to a promoter within my first week because of the benefits I was receiving from the product. I got Kenny to start taking the product within a week or two.
As a career firefighter on a 24/7 department he certainly, as everyone can, use the benefits the product provides him. I recently forgot to make his shake for him, he let me know in no uncertain terms that better not happen again…I think that means he loves the product too!!


See 
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com
 
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment