Thursday, November 13, 2014

HEY!! My name is Michaela Applegate and this is my Thrive experience!!!
A little over a year ago I had one of my good friends contact me with an opportunity! I had just started with a different MLM company and when I do something, I do it with all of my heart and soul! I wasn't really interested! After giving this other company everything I had for 5 months and not seeing any results, I messaged Kelly Thomas. I was finally ready to take a leap of faith and join Le-Vel as a pr...omoter! I jumped right in! Ordered my pack and was all set to start working on my VIP's!
Day One: I woke up and took my Thrive Capsules!! When I hopped in the shower I started to feel it! A HUGE smile crept across my face! I was happy!!! I had just recently gone from a Married, Stay at home Mom, to divorced with two kids working as a waitress to get on my feet! This was exactly what I needed! I mixed my shake and slapped on my DFT Foam and headed out! On the way to work, I danced and sang out loud all the way there! When I got there, my Co-workers could see the difference! I was smiling from ear to ear, I was energized, I was a completely different person. In a good way!
That was 7 months ago and I can remember it like it was yesterday! My life changed forever that day and I will forever be grateful for this company, this product, my AMAZING upline and my AWESOME team! I went on to hit my VIP800 bonuses, my iPad Mini and just recently......MY 12K VIP Status AKA CAR BONUS BABY!!!
This product has changed my life! I went from a very low point mentally and financially to what my INCREDIBLE leaders have helped me become!!! I am sooooo looking forward to where this company takes me and I am a Thriver for LIFE!!
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment