Friday, November 14, 2014

Sara Cox and this is my Thrive experience.
Today is the first day I have taken Thrive in almost two weeks. As much as I did not like not having Thrive, I am grateful because it reminded me why I started Thrive in the first place and it gave me a chance to do a lot of reflection.
The second day of not taking Thrive I could feel myself beginning to going backwards. I had little energy, no ambition to do anything and so I didn’t. Another couple days went by and I s...topped taking phone calls, went back to bed after the kids went to school. Prior to being introduced to Thrive, to say the least, I was not in a good place.
The previous two years had not been good ones; we were financially struggling, my marriage was in trouble, I was not there for my family as I should have, we lost our home to a fire on Thanksgiving night, everything seemed to be going wrong. It was just too much. I was not eating right, gaining some of the 93 lbs. I had worked so hard to lose.
I have been dealing with emotional and mental stress, no energy or focus and feeling angry and frustrated. I was also dealing with headaches and knee discomfort. But most of all I was in denial. I thought I was hiding it so well that no one knew and that I could simply get past it. I am truly my own worst enemy.
It wasn’t until one day while dropping my kids off at school did I realize how much I wasn’t hiding anything and how much I was hurting my family and myself. That was the day I went home and called Dave Fruth.
It is challenging to express how Thrive makes me feel. Like the first day back in February, within the first hour I felt better. From the first day back in February taking Thrive, I have felt like a new person. I have more energy then I know what to with. I have focus, focusing on the good instead of the bad, and changing my life for the better. I have lost weight as well as continuously losing more inches, getting back on track to where I want to be; which in of itself is amazing. Thrive has truly changed my life. I am stronger, healthier, and happier. I will never be able to thank Paul, Simon, Mike Page and Dave Fruth enough. They gave me my life back. They gave my kids their mom back and my husband his wife.
Thrive is an experience that has to be tried to truly understand it impacted and appreciate it. To truly feel good about your life, your decisions, more so yourself is priceless.
 http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com


Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment