Thursday, November 13, 2014

Le-Vel added 4 new photos.
My name is Kim Hughes, Reigning Mrs. Keller, and this is my Thrive Experience.
A little background information on me. I spent nine years in the Marine Corps w...ith an 8 month tour to Iraq. Because of my experiences I was really having a hard time with my personal life. I am a mother of four great kids and a wife. I was mentally and emotionally stressed. I was not sleeping soundly at night and because of this, I was constantly run down. I didn’t have the energy at night to help my kids with homework and I barely was able to cook them dinner. To say my challenges put a strain on my family is an understatement.
In Aug 2014 my friend Amy Cramer started talking to me about this product called Thrive. I was skeptical of it, but I said what can it hurt. I’ll order and support my friend in her business and then I don’t have to order again if I don’t like it. I decided to sign on as a promoter at the end of August. By the middle of September I was sleeping soundly through the night. My alarm goes off in the morning and I am waking up rested. I have this energy throughout the day that helps me stay on top of my game in front of my students all day long. I am also able to go home at night and enjoy my family. I have felt a decrease in my stress levels as well as my headaches. I believe this is due to actually sleeping soundly at night.
I am working on my 4K VIP right now. I have not been able to hit this goal yet but every month I am increasing my sales and growing my team. I know I will hit 4K VIP and exceed that by Christmas. I am passionate about Thrive and I know it is my duty to share my experience because everyone should feel as good as I do. Thrive has given me my life back.
I am a better wife, mother and teacher because of the changes the THRIVE experience provided in my life.
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment