Monday, November 24, 2014

My name is Gary Desimone, and this is my Thrive Experience!
I’ve had my unique experiences in life. I am a Survivor of a severe Childhood Illness, and also a survivor of the Streets. I’ve made a lot of mistakes growing up in life. I always wanted to get rich, but went about it the wrong way. My Grandfather always told me ”God saved your life for a purpose.”
I’ve been a Personal Trainer for about 5 years now. I was the manager of a Gym, when we got new owners who decided they could save money, by not having my position anymore. You go from making 4,200 + every month, back to barely paying your bills. My new job is an hour drive from home. Well one day I just so happened to talk to Crystal Hamblen. We were both promoters for another MLM Company. Well she happened to mention “Thrive” and this is the next big thing: "NOTED”
I went home, and did all the research I could. For me I was tired of waking up sluggish, and by lunch time wanting to go home and sleep. In fact I just got my Promoter Kit from my other company. But there was something different I noticed about Le-Vel. It was new, and it wasn't saturated. Also the DFT foam was unique and different, and I loved it! I ordered a sample from Le-Vel, and that’s where it all started.
Day 1. I noticed I was feeling pretty alert. I wasn’t getting tired at all. During my work out, it was a little more intense than usual, but I didn’t want to be one of those “guys” lol
Day 2. I really started to notice, feeling more alert again. My energy was sustained throughout the day, and I didn’t get tired. I didn’t work out this day. I felt really good, and had a very Positive mind frame.
Day 3. Ok You reach a point where you know something in you is changing, and this was it. Out of bed I was ready to get moving. It’s funny when you start acting different people notice also. My workout this day was AWESOME. I was able to push through my usual slow start up, but was also to push myself a little bit harder in my Benching. But what got me was my elbow. My elbow always started hurting anytime I did heavy lifting, but this time it didn’t bother me, and I just pushed myself harder.
Day 4. The Energy levels have deff. Increased to a more steady level throughout the whole day. I LOVED IT. I also noticed my soreness had gone away pretty fast which was good also. On top of all of this my body fat % went down 2 percent!
I’m on Day 10 right now, “ Thrive” is by far the best Experience, I have come to know. My girlfriend, who was the hardest person to get involved, is now helping me to promote the Experience, You know
what I also love about this? The People who I have met. The ones who barely know you, but will spend the whole day on the phone with you until you’re happy. The people who share the same dreams, goals, and ideas as you do. The people who will put themselves last, to put you and your team first. My goal is to get to a position, where I can do this Full Time, and Personal Training. This will allow me to change Thousands of Lives!!!
This is not only the best Experience, but also a Great way of life. There is such a positive Community of fellow Thriver’s who want you to have a Life changing Thrive Experience!
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment