Sunday, November 23, 2014

I was looking for something to get more out of my running training, but what I got was so much more! After some conversations I was mailed a sample pack from my high school friend Shannon Schiele. I looked it all over with my wife and decided I had nothing to lose! I signed up as a promoter and ordered on our 2nd day of the sample. I knew by this new feeling, I had ...found what I was looking for.
I am now 5 months in and I am so excited to say Thrive has provided me with so much more than training assistance. Granted my times are much lower and my distances are much farther. I realize almost on a daily basis somewhere else Thrive is making a difference for me.
I work a physically demanding job and I no longer come home and retire for the day. My back and muscle discomforts are a thing of the past, I have extra energy when I get home to dedicate to my wife and our 4 wonderful children. We now run at least 4-5 days a week and I physically feel like I am back in my college athlete days!
In my personal life I am a much happier and laid back person. In my opinion I feel that this experience has made me a better everything... a better husband (doing more chores) a better father (playing more with my kids) a better employee, and overall a better person with a revamped attitude and out look on life! I know my children notice a difference because one day playing catch my oldest son stopped and said "I love you guys on this Thrive stuff dad... you play with us more!" That for me was so hard to hear and it broke my heart to think I have been failing as a father.
The THRIVE EXPERIENCE has been truly a blessing to our family and I am forever grateful for Shannon Schiele for taking the time to talk to me about it and get us started! It was a slow start as a promoter I hit my VIP 800 and my 4k but introducing this experience to a new market has been a challenge. We have gained momentum and I still have my eyes set on Las Vegas!
Thank you Le-vel for showing me what a premium life really feels like!
 
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment