Thursday, November 13, 2014

My name is Jessica Weyers and this is my Thrive experience!
I am 26, blissfully married, and I currently work overnights at an assisted living center.
Before I was taking Thrive, I was tired a lot. It was hard to workout, challenging to clean the house, walking the dogs seemed like a chore, plus I was spending $3/day on my favorite energy drink (sometimes I would splurge and get the more expensive energy drinks too). Then my Thrive-Family (Katie, Candace, and Cathy) talked to... me about how I could be financially successful and how positive Thrive would be for my body- I left that September morning with a 7day experince kit of Thrive.
Day 1: No change. Rome wasn't built in a day, but they worked on it everyday. I had read through some online experiences that sometimes it took people as long as 4 weeks to feel anything though.
Day 2: I had 0 energy. I could barely wake up. I slept almost all day.
Day 3: Shizam! I was zipping everywhere! The house was clean, errands were done, dinner was ready for my husband, I was jamming to music, workout done, and I felt great!
Now I am still Thriving! I do my 1,2,3 steps and have since added Boost. I still have amazing energy, no outside caffeine, I don't feel so hungry all of the time, my skin is much clearer, and I can do everything on my to-do list in a day!
As a promoter I am very focused on helping others achieve their goals with Thrive either by making them financially successful or showing them how amazing their bodies were meant to feel.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment