Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hi, my name is Lisa Blanton Himes, and this is my THRIVE Experience.
I am from SE Ga. I am 45 years young (old is a bad word, lol), I have been on the Thrive Experience since April, 2014. I originally signed up for FREE at the end of March, 2014. I only signed up to get more information, I was like, HELLO, it’s FREE, so I did it. I think I surprised my sponsor, Pam White-Kabel, but that’s how I am, if it’s a better deal to register, I’ll do it. From the time that I placed my upgrade order, I was able to earn my VIP800, VIP1600, & 4K within the first two weeks, the iPad mini was 2 weeks and one day! I earned the car bonus the very next month; all this, within 45 days.
I have achieved MORE with Le-Vel than with any other network marketing company. Our team had 100K in online sales for the month of October and it is amazing to me to see all the accomplishments that I am able to congratulate our amazing team on. I have been in one thing or another for the past 20 years, and I have not had the results like I have been able to achieve with Le-Vel. With the help of my AWESOME team of promoters, I also earned the Lifestyle Trip to NOLA and am in the process of earning the trip to Vegas! As of right now we have 9 VIP Auto Bonus Qualifiers, 20 iPad Qualifiers, and 55 VIP Qualifiers. I am so excited to see where we will be by Christmas. It is just so amazing at the opportunities that we have with this awesome company.
Now on to my personal testimony. I have been using the products as suggested, however I had not been seeing the results I wanted to see. I felt wonderful and had lots of extra energy. I had heard Paul talk on several calls that if you are NOT losing you need to look at your diet b/c you are eating too many carbs. Well, with my previous mlm company I was able to lose and not really change up my diet, so no real lifestyle change. I still had those cravings and did not deny myself what I wanted. We all had an amazing time on the Lifestyle Trip to NOLA. The only part that I did not like was viewing pictures that people had taken and that I was in. I had NO control over what was posted, so I was able to really take a long, hard look at ME.
Let me tell you, I did NOT like what I saw, not one little bit. So, I talked to one of my support leaders and we developed a new eating plan for me. October 1, I began this new plan, which of course, involved using our THRIVE products as everyone else is. 1-2-3 in the first 20 minutes of waking up, but totally eliminating all sugars and carbs from my diet! I was not sure how this was going to work out for me, but I am so amazed at myself. I have been able to stick to this and NOT cheat, not one single time and I am now on Month 2.
I have lost a significant amount of weight and inches. I just joined a gym so I will be adding in cardio and strength training. I am so excited to see what my results will be over the next few weeks.
I am so thankful for our awesome team, my amazing upline support leaders and our wonderful company and amazing leadership that we have in Paul Gravette & Jason Camper.
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment