Sunday, November 16, 2014

My name is Courtney Kirkwood and this is my Thrive experience.
What a ride!! As most stories go I was tired, always looking for the next thing and sick and tired of being sick and tired. I was given the Thrive experience from a friend who said "try this..you will feel amazing!" I've heard that before!! I put it off for about 2 weeks and then finally decided to give it a try.
The 1st day I didn't believe what I was feeling..it had to be a placebo affect, all in my head!! Am...azing energy, great mood and I thought, let's see how day 2 goes! The next morning I laid there with no discomfort in my back and had slept so soundly!
I got on the computer started researching this amazing product called Thrive and found it was all natural vitamins and minerals! Due to my health related matter I wanted to make sure this was good for my body. I called and asked how do I get started? I ordered as a customer and as the day went on I kept seeing it all over FB so I thought if she didn't have to sell me on this, I could do this too!! I got back online and switched to promoter which was FREE. I own a clothing store and do real estate both which costs alot of money and this amazing opportunity was free??!!
I knew I was on to something huge!! I started sharing with my friends and family immediately. Everyone I shared with fell in love as I did. I started to lose weight, my insides felt amazing and I had great energy to keep up with this crazy thing we call life!! In 14 days I hit both of my bonuses earning over $1300..day 15 hit my IPAD and 5 weeks in, hit the Auto bonus! Thrive truly makes me feel as the person I am supposed to be!!
Who would of thought that something like this could happen so fast!! I will forever be a thriver and am truly grateful for this opportunity this has given me and my family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment