Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I was first introduced to Le-Vel by a good friend of my parents, Toni Strathman. She invited me to the Atlanta Local where I attended and heard many successful individuals speak about Le-Vel and how it has improved their physical, emotional and financial well-being. In the middle of the conference I turned to Toni and said I want to become a promoter and immediately signed up from my phone.
A year and a half ago I mo...ved to Atlanta to work in the sports industry. As you can imagine my days can be extremely long. I had no energy to get through my day, let alone, workout after a long day at the office. I drank at least two cups of coffee a day just to get by. The stresses of a new job, moving to a new city, and not getting enough sleep were beginning to take a toll on me.
I realized it was time to start taking care of myself, eating healthy, and working out. As the former Miss New Mexico USA 2012 I have learned a great deal about health and fitness and feel that there can at times be certain pressures of staying fit and in shape. Working out seemed to be a chore and not something I enjoyed anymore and the joint discomfort I was experiencing was due to my inconsistency in my workouts and stress.
Day one on Thrive I immediately felt a major difference in my energy levels. I felt amazing! I couldn’t believe it. I’ve taken many vitamins and supplements throughout my life when I was participating in sports and competing in pageants and have never had any results. It’s now been four weeks and I have lots of natural energy, mind clarity, appetite control, no more joint discomfort and I sleep amazing.
I am so thankful for Thrive. It has given me the motivation to be healthy again and has allowed me to take back control of my life. The most amazing part of this journey has been helping my loved ones feel great again.
My boyfriend David and my parents are also in week 4 of Thrive Experience and feel awesome. It’s definitely an experience you have to try for yourself to truly understand just how it can change your life…
So what are you waiting for?!
See   http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment