Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Thrive experience was simply amazing! I have never felt so great!! I am over 40 and I have been dealing with a health challenge and I feel tired. I did the Thrive 3 day sample and could not begin to tell you how great I felt. Not only did I have energy but I just literally felt good both physically and mentally. The best thing about it is the 3 easy simple steps. Two pills in the morning, a shake 20 minutes later ...and then put on my DFT Foam and I am off.
I was VERY skeptical when this was introduced to me at work by one of my vendors. I agreed to try the sample pack so his wife dropped it off to me. My biggest concern was having to do the shake and the time it would take because I know me, I don't take time to make shakes. I decided to try it and I grabbed a bottle of cold water and a shaker cup. I dumped the powder in, shook it up and then held my breath. I was prepared for a horrible taste! MUCH to my surprise..it was not bad AT ALL! It tasted like vanilla oatmeal to me. I was so pleasantly surprised. I was done and out of the door in no time at all.
After the 3rd day, I realized I was not going to have any Thrive on day 4 so I immediatly sent a text to my vendor's wife and said" where do I sign up? I do not want to go another day without this product!" I am so excited to share this with everyone I know as well as make money being healthy! This product will sell it's self to anyone who tries it! No wonder it is so easy to make money with this product!
I am looking forward to Thriving both physically and financially!!


See  
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communiti…/117275836217658194396

No comments:

Post a Comment