Monday, November 17, 2014

I am a full time student and before Thrive I would wake up at the last most possible second before my first class. Barley making it to class on time. I would wear my clothes to bed just so I can have those extra few minutes to sleep in. My alarm clock would go off 4 or 5 times before I was running around grabbing my books and brushing my teeth on the way out the door.
I saw my friend Michael blowing up my news feed with all ...this Thrive stuff. I was curious and asked him about it. He gave me a three day sample and told me if you like it call me.
Well on my third day I called my friend and said, "DUDE this is what I have been missing in my life. I felt energy and focus my first day, my second day, and my third day. I wake up early I have time for my step 1,2,3, and I am no longer hitting the snooze button, but I am waking up before my alarm even goes off. WAIT!!!! WHAT!!!!!! This is incredible.
I feel like I am getting back on schedule with my health, my life, and my relationships.
Thank you Le-Vel!    http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment