Saturday, November 1, 2014

My name is Robin Reed and this is my Thrive experience.
I am a 42 year old mom of an extremely enthusiastic and charismatic 2 year old, wife to a full-time Thriver, and a full-time professional in the field of psychology.
I have been dealing with feeling lethargic, junk food cravings, drinking 4 to 5 cups of coffee per day as well as drinking up to 2 energy drinks per day. I also have headaches and back and neck discomfort that resulted in a fall down a flight of stairs, and emotional stress. Because of the discomfort in my back and neck it was difficult to walk, play with, or even carry my daughter.
Due to having a baby and being unable to exercise because of bodily aches, I also found my weight to be increasing. All of this combined caused me to spend my days going through the motions of life. Each day I would come home from work and nap prior to being able to cook dinner and start nightly routines. I have tried many things to help ease my aches and discomforts, emotional stress of life, and increase energy but all of which were not successful. I was a mess and felt terrible, however I thought that was the way life was supposed to be!
When Thrive was presented to me I was skeptical, but knew I had nothing to lose. I needed to get my life back! I investigated all the ingredient lists and read testimonials which assured me that I had nothing to lose in trying this amazing product. Once I did I was a changed person from day one! Within the first day my junk food cravings were gone, my appetite was under control, and my energy was through the roof!
I kept waiting for "the crash" to hit but it never did. I had consistent energy all day and into the evening. Absolutely NO naps needed! The first week I realized my back felt better and I was even able to carry and play with my babygirl for extended periods of time. By week two I realized I had not had one headache since starting Thrive. I was ALIVE and LIVING life again!!! Motivation was up and I found it refreshing to be back in the gym again. Now, Thrive is helping me lose fat and inches while building lean muscle support. The "baby belly" is melting away and I'm getting my body back!
The Thrive system is also benefitting me financially as I am now able to save a significant amount of money per month on things and habits that no longer exist in my life...such as: snacks, dining out, energy drinks, and other over the counter products.
Since having such a positive experience with Thrive, I decided help give others the life THEY deserve. It has become my passion to share my experience with others in hopes they may have a experience as well. As I sit here and reflect on how Thrive has changed my life physically, emotionally and financially the word that keeps coming to mind is gratitude!! I am so humbled and thankful for an amazing life in which I have been blessed! These blessings have shown that when you believe in your dreams and you work for them, you CAN have it!
We have allowed ourselves to start BELIEVING in life again! Feeling great and living life again as a better mom and wife is an amazing gift!
Thank you Le-vel for giving me the life my family and I deserve!!   mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment