Monday, November 17, 2014

Im 40 years old and my awesome aunt and uncle who had been thriving for months approached my husband and I back in August at a family reunion. My aunt thought my husband could benefit from Thrive due to his health challenges he had from a motorcycle accident.
After seeing my husband with several different aches and discomforts from being in the military for 12 years and then his accident, as well as no energy or... motivation, Thrive was just what he needed.
He was on Thrive for a week while I sat back and watched. After seeing the changes in him, I began my own experience and jumped right into being a promoter…I’ve never done anything close to sales, but instantly believed whole heartedly in this product and figured, why not….it would be amazing to get others to have these life changing events like I was witnessing in my own family.
My husband and I both take all the Thrive core products, 1-2 capsules in the morning, 20 minutes later we take our lifestyle mix, then put our DFT foam on. However, we also take the plus line products and add the BOOST to our lifestyle mixes, we take an activate before our workouts and then at night, I take 1 of the balance capsules. I like so many others, felt the energy the first day.
I have been dealing with some health challenges. I craved sugars and sodas on a daily basis, of course because of all that I consumed was sluggish every day, didn’t have the motivation or energy to do anything besides work my day job, come home, help with homework, do dinner, then sat and watched TV. This was our “groundhogs day."
After just turning 40, I had been thinking that I wanted something different in my life and for my family. I wanted to make changes in my own health so I could lead by example for my youngest son who is now 8 years old. I was lucky to get one glass of water in me in a week’s time.
NOW at my 7th week, what I have noticed is the following: More energy AND motivation. Both my husband and I joined the gym 2 weeks ago after not going in years. Less to NO aches and discomforts in either of us, mental clarity AND now I don’t crave sugars. I want and crave the healthy foods. We haven’t eaten out but once in the last 8 weeks. I have had one diet soda in the last 7 weeks and that was in the beginning. I NOW drink water everyday. As a matter of fact it’s the only thing I drink now therefore my skin is not dry. The overall effect of what Thrive has done for me and my husband both has changed our lives forever and I’m truly grateful.
I hit my VIP 800 and VIP 1600 in my first week, then hit my 4k and got my IPAD Mini in my first 30 days. So of course my next goal is the 12k auto bonus….Le-Vel is truly a blessing for so many to allow all of these people coming on board to have the opportunity to have a successful life and believe in themselves.
THANK YOU to all of the support and love in this Le-Vel family.
See  http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment