Monday, November 10, 2014

My name is Ashley Herring and this is my updated Thrive Experience.
Summing up the greatest experience I never would have imagined began in June, when my boyfriend bullied me into taking Thrive. Of course I was skeptical and combative, but I did it and within 30 minutes, no BS, I was 18 all over again (I am 29). Fast forward real quick, I vaguely remember not feeling so phenomenal during the day!
I have always been an athlete and have had high, high energy and after several ...days of feeling so incredible, I still didn’t quite understand it, but I didn’t care. I no longer had this fog that I had, but didn’t know it really, I had the energy of a teenage athlete, and the best thing of all... no more discomfort. I was hit by a truck on my way home from my gym while riding my bicycle. Although I rode away, that moment changed my life and almost ended my career as a personal trainer.
Training was, is and always will be, my life. I have been dealing with aches and discomforts in my hips and shoulder and on day 10 my discomforts were reduced. My aches were gone within 2-3 weeks of taking my 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach, drinking the shake with milk and slapping on the DFT foam on my arm or calf or wherever!
I decided to promote Thrive after I realized the importance of simplicity and Thrive makes it as simple as it gets which makes it convenient (every American family loves convenience). Also, with how I felt I knew that this was something that would potentially help EVERYONE!! I mean, who doesn’t want more energy (and not from soda & coffee)? Who doesn’t want to sleep soundly? Who doesn’t want to feel exhausted? I know on my days before Thrive is when I would stand on my feet, training for 12 hours, I was irritable when I got home from exhaustion and the discomforts. Now? 12 hours is a cake walk. I can assure you, that even in my most tip top shape, I have NEVER felt better and more alive than now, and it is because of Thrive.
Here I am, still Thriving 5 months to the day and it would take an entire new Experience update to tell you all about how this company and product has changed my life, saved my career and brought me close to people I haven’t seen or spoken to in years and in a few cases, a decade or two lol..
Thank you Le-Vel and the entirety of the Thrive family for continuing to spread the word !! As a woman who is on a mission to change the world, I believe that this is a huge part of that driving force and the actuality of my dream coming true. We are striving together and with the love and support this company and it’s teammates give, the world will be a better place
Thrive on!!
Ashley Herring
Zen Fitness
Wichita, Kansas         http://splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment