Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What can I say, other than WOW!!! I am an average mom of 2 bundles of joy, oldest is 2 and the newest is 2 months. Many of you know and what my day to day looks and feels like. From restless nights, frequent visits to the potty, to getting ready for play group or day care. Some days, its a huge chore just to get out of the house and I'll admit, some days are pj's days. But, as comfy as that sounds, it really sta...rts to damper on me as a mom. We start getting down on ourselves and eventually just feel BLAH...and just have no energy...
Then I found THRIVE through a friend. After hearing what THRIVE had done for her, reading all the testimonials on the Le-Vel Facebook page, and looking at the ingredients, I saw that not only is it totally natural and non-GMO.... it is GLUTEN FREE! Loaded with antioxidant, probiotics, enzymes and amino acids. I just had to try it... to be honest with you it felt like I was in a bubble which has now been popped!!!!!
I noticed results right away!!! I feel energized, more clear, crisp and I am enjoying my kids more than ever...and it's only DAY 2. Also, I have not had one single cup of coffee!
I no longer take little short cuts or "the lazy way" at doing things, all of that has dissipated cause I feel energized and motivated to do it all! I am back in my active groove! Not only do I feel like a better mom and wife I feel like a better person!!! My life has begun to "THRIVE" again!!!
If you feel &/or share the similar state of mind as I did (even if you just want to make a lifestyle change) you need to try THRIVE!
We want to help you feel healthy and the best you can be.
Let's THRIVE together!!!
Sam
See More   http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment