Friday, November 14, 2014

Nickie Crittendon and this is my Updated Thrive experience:
A little back history on me, I'm 30 years old and a stay at home mom of 3, 2 boys 7 and a 3 year old daughter, their my why! I have been dealing with some health challenges that has left me TIRED. It was hard to push a shopping cart or get out of bed because I was tired! It was hard to answer my children's questions cause it hurt my head to think so I snapped at them, I tried so many things that never w...orked for me and needed something to change.
Late September I saw my friend Kindra Morse posting about Thrive and ENERGY, Oh how I wanted energy badly, so I sent her a message. The next day she got me on a 3 way call with Chris Collins who answered my questions and concerns I had. I ordered that day and began reading the Le-vel Facebook fan page and I got excited and signed up as a promoter with out even trying the product.
Day 1 woke up took my capsule, drank my shake YUM and got in the shower, this is where I felt it, ENERGY!!!!! Got out of the shower put on the dft foam and was just happy!
Day 4 my energy continues and longer through the day, I was laughing, smiling, and playing with my kids.
Day 10 everything before continued and now I was falling asleep within 5 minutes, sleeping soundly, dreaming and waking refreshed.
Today, 8 weeks later I'm still feeling great, still sleeping great, thinking clearly, loving life
On the business side, I hit my vip800 a week later hit 4k mini ipad and in 33 days hit 12k in sales and qualified for my car bonus.
I can't say enough good things about this company, I'm able to financially help my husband, I feel great and living life finally how I'm supposed to and recently purchased a 2010 mercedes c300 that I earned through Le-Vel's auto bonus program.
 http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com




No comments:

Post a Comment