Friday, November 14, 2014

I love these life changing stories. create your free profile, and take the chance on yourself.

Charissa Peters and this is my Thrive Experience
I started hearing about Thrive in June from my dear friend Crissann Campbell. Occasionally Crissann would post updates and stories of success of friends and family members that were having life changing results from this all natural supplement they were taking called THRIVE. I was very curious.
Fast forward 5 months to November. I was lucky enough to catch wind of the first Le-vel event in the Metro, actually in Anke...ny, IA. It was really exciting to hear everyone’s success stories on Thrive. Before Thrive I was dealing with headaches and I was not sleeping soundly at night. I also needed my sugared down caffeine drinks to keep going. I was surviving but I wanted to feel like I was THRIVING!
That brings me to Day 5 of my Thrive experience. I’m a full fledged believer! On day 1 I took 1 capsule before I got out of bed. 20 minutes later I was excited to try the shake. I mixed it with some chocolate almond milk and it was actually good! I slapped on the DFT foam and that was it – I was done for the day. Easy peasy! I’m used to having to get my blender out, and having to make sure I have fruit/veggies/non-fat yogurt on hand to mix up some concoction that hopefully hide the taste of the supplement. I’m happy to throw that whole process out the window!
I skipped my morning super sugary coffee drink (x2) and I was nervous. I was hoping that I would not get a headache. My belief in the product payed off and I didn’t get a headache – this made my day! That afternoon I didn’t take my 2 hours nap but I was yawning like crazy….So sleepy…..
On day 2, once again I skipped my super sugary coffee drinks and I wasn’t as sleepy that afternoon. I did notice a little headache. Days 3 & 4 were what I had hoped. No coffee, no nap or sleepies and no headache. Thrive was doing what it was supposed to be doing. I am sleeping soundly at night, unless I am woken up by one of my children.
I want my friends and family to feel this good! Life is too busy and stressful and short not to feel 100%. That's why today I switched over from a Le-Vel customer to a Le-vel Promoter!
I'm so excited to be a part of such a cutting edge, progressive company!


See I love these life changing stories. create your free profile, and take the chance on yourself. http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment