Friday, November 14, 2014

My name is Deena Partridge and this is my Thrive story.
Two months ago, I started seeing post's about Thrive from my cousin and her family. How they were enjoying more energy, better sleep, weight management and just an overall feeling of better health.
I tried a 3 day sample and it helped me sleep soundly and have more energy. No, I did not sign up or become a Promoter right away. I thought I can't afford this. About 3 weeks later my husband said to me, “All these vitami...ns I take and I don't feel any different.” I knew then, we needed Thrive. I signed up as a Promoter right then and thought I can’t afford not to Thrive.
So what is Thrive doing for me!! I sleep soundly, I have sustained energy during the day, and I just feel amazing. Less discomfort, better digestion, and my emotional wellbeing is through the roof. I will also share my husband’s story here as well. He is not on social media.
From day 1 he started sleeping soundly during the night. Has more energy, better digestion and trust me his emotional wellbeing is amazing, remarkable!!! Where were you Thrive 30 years ago. Since he started on Thrive he doesn't need those extra vitamins. We are Thriver's for life.
Thank you to my family for introducing me to this fantastic product.

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment