Saturday, November 1, 2014

Good day all! My name is Julie Stallings, I’m from Junction City Oregon and this is my THRIVE experience.
Reading through facebook I started seeing a lot of post regarding Thrive and how much energy people were having. I thought “this is EXACTLY what I need.” I had been feeling so tired and was lacking the desire to get out and do anything. I was just worn out and tired. So I posted a comment and right away Mindy Meekins offered to bring me samples. I gladly accepted.
Our... visit was somewhat confusing to me at first because I couldn’t focus on what she was trying to tell me. All the natural products and what the vitamin was for, what the drink mix does and that foam sticky pad… really? But ok. I’m to the point I’ll try anything.
She instructed me to start first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Well, it’s kind of morning and I haven’t ate yet, can I take it now. And so I did. HOLY MOSSES. Within 20 minutes I was up and at it! MORE, I WANT MORE!! I hadn’t felt this good in a long time. Mindy checked back with me that day and I think I told her I loved her! We sat down and talked about ordering and I started telling her all the people I thought could benefit from THRIVE. I agreed to promote, but wait. WHAT’S IT GOING TO COST ME?? How much do I have to sell each month? NO way, IT’S FREE and I don’t have to meet a quota each month? Bonuses? I don’t care about the bonuses, I just want to feel this good everyday!
By day 3 I was tackling things I had pushed aside, being able to stay focus & finishing what I started. I was Thriving away. Sharing my story with everyone and telling them “ya gotta try this”.
Everyday just kept getting better. I am HAPPY and people are noticing. A friend asked my husband what I was on. He said, “I don’t know but she sure is happier and that’s all that matters” (smart man).
I have had some physical health challenges from a car accident that left me with neck discomfort and headaches. I also had discomfort in my shoulder. I wasn't able to sleep comfortably on my right side. Well I can now! I haven’t been having headaches and I’ve dropped some unwanted pounds, and am 2 sizes smaller.
THRIVE will you marry me?
I’ve made new friends and our wonderful OREGON THRIVE TRIBE all support one another. It’s changed my life and I am so thankful for Mindy treating me to her Thrive.
Oh yeah and about the bonuses…..I earned my VIP 800 bonus in 14days, my car bonus after 2 months and qualified for the trip to New Orleans!
And I just wanted to feel better
See More    mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment