Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I tried the product for the first time in January. Thrive gave more energy and mental clarity, but I wasn't working at the time so I had more energy than I knew what to do with so I went off of it.
Then a few months later in May I had hurt my back at work. My wonderful mother talked me into giving it one more try.
...
Day 1: I woke up and my back was aching. I took my capsules and put my DFT foam on. About 30 min later my back discomfort was reduced. Then I took my shake. By noon my back was still achy but not as much as it was.
Day 2: I got up feeling better than I had the day before so I took my Thrive and by mid-day my back was feeling better.
Day 3: I got up feeling amazing. So I took my Thrive again and I felt amazing all day.
Thrive has helped me in so many ways I can't thank the company or my mother (Tammy Garrett Kasarda) enough. Well there is one other person I'd like to thank and that's God.
I have been emotionally and mentally stressed. I'm a bull rider and all around dare devil so I've hurt myself a lot. I have aches and discomforts from the crazy life I've lived, but this product has helped so much. I feel like a new man everyday now. Thrive has helped me with weight management and I have lost a significant amount of weight.
I've been on the product everyday since May and I can't see living my life without it ever again.
 
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment