Thursday, November 13, 2014

My name is Samuel LEACH and this is my amazing Thrive experience.
I am a 42 year old single daddy of two amazing little babies. I have been dealing with a health challenge that has affected my overall quality of life. I was left with very little energy and it was a challenge.
In October I saw a post on a social media site about Thrive. They left a number and said contact them for more information. Hesitantly I sent a text and got a response immediately. Tami called me ...and without me knowing it changed my life forever.
I received my 5 day trial packs and soon after I started my Thrive experience. Day 1. Within an hour I could not believe how I felt. My energy level was soaring and my fatigue was disappearing. That night I slept so soundly. Day two and three were even better. On day four I woke up in tears. I could not believe how my life had changed in such a short time. I was having headaches and by day four they were gone. My four year old daughter looked at me and said daddy you are fun and I love you being my daddy. Since day one I have had more energy than my babies.
Thanks to Thrive my life is better than I could have ever dreamed. As God as my witness Thrive is one of the most amazing things ever created. Paul and Jason they're no words to express how thankful I am to each of you for this wonderful product. May God wrap you in his arms for the joy and happiness you have brought me and my babies. I am a Thriver for life and want everyone in the world to feel what I do. I have my life back and it's better than ever.
★daddy4life★
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment