Sunday, November 23, 2014


I was invited to attend a local by my co-worker Misty. I had heard of Thrive but didn't know much about it other than it was a health supplement. I had an opportunity to speak to Shawna Barron at that event and my Husband and I both asked some very direct and skeptical questions. Shawna handled answering them easily and even shared her personal story with us. She brought us 3 day samples to try and that experience intrig...ued us both enough to order a couple's pack.
Day 7 for me was when the "Light Switch" flipped. I can't describe the flash of energy I found myself enjoying that day and every day since. Every day is better and brighter and I am a much improved Mom, Wife and Co-Worker. I am so blown away by how Wonderful I feel that I made a decision to become a Promoter.
I am so looking forward to helping others around me to truly Thrive!
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment