Thursday, November 20, 2014

I am a 43 year old wife and mother, with some minor health challenges. I was always lacking energy, and it used to take me an hour or more to get going in the morning!
On October 28th 2014, my life changed forever! My friend Tiffany Long told me about this product, but I was seriously skeptical. There are so many other products out there that don't work, and I didn't want to believe in this one! But I knew she was... not a fan of those other things either, so I said, fine, I'll try a 3 day sample. Really just wanting to try it and not like it. I have tried other products for weight management and they didn't work for me.
But this was something completely different, it was for overall wellness, and who doesn't need that? I know I did! So I tried it the first day and felt something great, right away. Day 2 was not as good, as I had been fighting something and I know now I was detoxing. Totally normal, some take longer than others to get through that. But I still believed in this product and signed on as a promoter on day 2! Tiffany helped me every step of the way and continues to do so.
I am 3 weeks Thriving, feeling great, energetic, awake all day, losing weight and inches, and I have made my VIP 800 bonus! The company is just amazing! Thrive has honestly changed my life, and I want to help others feel as great as I do!
This is just something you have to experience to believe!!
See    http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment