Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm 28 years old and a mother to a 2 yr old daughter, I have a 13 yr old stepson, I babysit a 2 yr old boy and I have 3 cleaning jobs on the side. I've been thriving for 3 weeks now and I feel amazing. It all started middle of October when my husband tagged me to Elizabeth Terrel post on Facebook about Thrive.
I messaged her and she told me about the product and of course I was skeptical thinking it's li...ke everything else and that we couldn't afford it. So she offered to send me a sample so I could try it. I got it in the mail and started it the next morning and I was blown away. I had energy, my mind was clear, and I felt great. I couldn't wait to be able to order. it took me a couple weeks before I was able to order. I finally put in my oder and couldn't wait for it to show up.
I have been thriving for 3 weeks now and my energy levels are amazing, my mental clarity is great, I haven't had a headache in 3 weeks and my back hasn't been bothering me. My husband has even noticed a change in me. I'm so happy with the way Thrive has changed my life, I encourage everyone to try it. Make the change, you don't know what your missing out on! 
 http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment