Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ok. So this is why I Thrive. I have been dealing with some physical health challenges with my hands and other bodily aches and discomforts. I was tired in the morning. I would do my chores as best as I could, and go back to sleep on the couch.
I also raise small dogs as a hobby breeder and enjoy barrel racing. Due to my health challenge I was not able to do the things that I enjoy doing. My health challenge affec...ted my overall quality of life.
I started seeing Wendy Bechen sharing Thrive posts on facebook. After a month or so I messaged her about thrive. She sent me a 3 day sample to try. I really didn't feel much different but she was so positive about it, I placed an order.
I started it and 5 days later got a wakeup call. I mowed the lawn and was able to complete it, only stopping to rest twice instead of every 15 minutes. I slept soundly the next day and I noticed I had very little discomfort. I have gotten back to riding. I have lots of energy, am still a pre-school Para and have taken on driving a full-time bus route. I sleep great and have little to no discomfort anymore. Oh yeah. Did I mention the brain fog I dealt with is greatly diminished
So this is why I get so excited to talk about Thrive. I want everyone out there to feel as great as I do. Thrive gave me my life back.
See  http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment