Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hello my name is Mandy Murrah and this is my Thrive experience.
I am a 31 years old and have been married 9 years to a man that I know is a God send. We have 3 amazing daughters ages 8, 6, and 2. I have dealing with my weight after the birth of my last child. So I have been a sucker for every new “fad” diet out there. So when I saw my friend Dena Strong posting about Thrive on facebook I messaged her. She explained that Thrive was not about weight loss, but a lifestyle chang...e for better health.
Now I guess I better back up a little before I go any further. After the birth of our daughter, there were circumstances that caused me to live an unhealthy lifestyle that resulted in 44 lbs weight gain and several health challenges. You might say I was a hot mess. Not sleeping soundly, weight gain, back discomfort, etc. caused me to be emotionally and mentally stressed. I was too young to feel this old!
The day before we were to move to South Louisiana, I received my 3 day sample. Deep down I really didn’t think it would work, because so many other products before Thrive had failed. I got up the next morning and took my 2 pills, 20 minutes later I had my shake and slapped on my DFT foam.
I immediately noticed a burst of energy. I WAS LOVING it!! By 1pm that same day I sign up as a promoter not a customer! I wanted everyone to know about Thrive. I was so focused that first day that I was up until 4am packing and cleaning walls. It's been 4 months since my Thrive experience started. My mood has been more positive and uplifting, I am sleeping soundly at night, I have mental clarity, my energy level is out the roof, I’ve lost 20 lbs., and many of my health challenges have drastically improved!! Thrive has allowed me to be the mother and wife I need to be. I hope that in some way my story will encourage others to take a Leap of Faith and experience Thrive.
I will continue to share my Thrive story, because I know that this product works. I am living proof!!
 

splashwizard.com/magic/splash.p

No comments:

Post a Comment