Saturday, November 8, 2014

My name is Doreen from North Dakota and this is my THRIVE experience!
I was introduced to THRIVE when I reached out to Tana Shereck after seeing her posts on Facebook about how she was feeling better than she had in years and was taking this Thrive thing. I am not usually one to tout or sell a product, but I have been using Thrive for the past 8 weeks that, well, all I can say has been life changing for me. I thought I lived a healthy life-style but this has brought me up ...to a new level!
I truly wish this would have been available 20 years ago! It's natural and effective! so far my benefits are; MORE energy, (my stamina has increased by 100 %- and I thought I had energy before!! ) great sleep, weight management AND less aches and discomforts! I have noticed a great difference in things! My appetite is really controlled, but I don't "feel hungry".
My energy level has really gone up, as well as feeling more "calm and subdued". That does sound like an oxymoron, but it's how I can best relay this. I used to retain water in my legs, ankles, but now it is much less. I have my sexy ankles back. LOL. I really am not a seller of products...But THIS ONE, is a keeper!!
Join as a promoter or customer and Le - Vel will make your dreams come true TODAY !!!! IT's FREE THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE !!!!!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com  THRIVE IN LIFE TODAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment