Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I've been Thriving for about 2 months now, as a single parent, between juggling work, the kids, the house, dog, etc, my days are long. Most of the time I'm up around 5:30 & I don't get back into bed until close to 10:30 or 11. 7 days a week, my schedule is full, I stand all day, on my feet, going all day, from therapy sessions to running errands, it' just me here.
From day 1 THRIVE has changed my life, I have energy all day,... I don't crash, I sleep better, my back doesn't hurt anymore from being on my feet all day & I don't crave the junk that I used too. I don't snack at night anymore when I'm blogging & my soda intake has cut down to 1 a day.
Before THRIVE I was complaining to my Mom almost every day how sore I was & how tired I was, I was physically exhausted, I didn't know what to do. My aunt talked to me about THRIVE, offered me a sample & I was hooked. There's nothing to be afraid of here, it's vitamins, it's amazing how great your body functions when it's receiving the right nutrients, seriously.
THRIVE is no joke, it's the real deal. Yes, it's a little more pricey than your cheap walmart vitamins but it's a premium product, it's a lifestyle change. I've also lost weight, I feel better, most of my family enjoys taking the THRIVE as well. What do you have to lose? The ingredients to every product is printed right on the package, it takes 20 minutes of your morning & that's it. Trust me, you'll wish you started it weeks ago.
We are all family here, we are here to help & THRIVE together!
See More
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop



Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment