Thursday, November 6, 2014

My name is Mande Box and this is my Thrive experience.....
I have tried several other programs and they DID NOT WORK! I didn't get the added energy or if I did it would only last a few weeks and then I would be even more tired. After reading several friend's post about Thrive I started asking them questions and then made the decision to try it. My husband and I started our experience in August of this year!
Day 1 notice a small change but by day 3 I was convinced. At one po...int I was working 2 jobs, getting up at 5:30 and not getting home until 11-11:30 at night to turn around and do it again. I would not have made it if it had not been for Thrive!
I was dealing with headaches and shoulder discomfort, but in the 13 weeks I have been taking Thrive my headaches are reduced, and no that's right NO shoulder discomfort!!! Thrive has helped me with weight management I am down 3 pants sizes and 14lbs. My husband has lost 25 lbs and we both sleep so much better. I wake up rested and in a better mood. It feels awesome to have my husband comment on my moods in the morning, all because I slept soundly and I wake up rested and ready to go!
I am so glad I made the decision to start the 8 week experience!
All I can say is if you think you need a change this is the change you need to make. Give it a try you Won't Regret it!!!!!
See More   http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment