Monday, November 17, 2014

I am 41 years old and before Thrive I was dealing with aches and discomfort that affected my overall quality of life. I was also dealing with some physical limitations as well as mental and emotional stress. I have been in multiple car accidents and was abused as a child. I was dealing with a lot.
I was introduced to the law of attraction and I had been waiting for something a company like Le-Vel to appear in my life.
...
On my 1st day of taking Thrive I felt a huge difference in my mental clarity. On the 2nd day I took my little girl out to lunch and to the water park, and we played there all day. At the time I thought it was worth every minute that I would pay for it the following day. I enjoyed every single second of it! On day #3 of taking Thrive I got up in the morning and we went shopping all day. The following day I went to the Fair and stayed until closing! I've have not had energy like that in a long time!
On that day I signed up as a promoter and order the ultra DFT, Balance and Activate to add to my 8 week experience. My products arrived quickly and I started taking them right away. Within a week I was walking around telling everyone how GOOD MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM FELT! I was walking up my stairs with ease! My family & friends saw a HUGE difference in me so they started Thriving too. I earned my VIP 800, 4K, mini iPad, car bonus & trip to Vegas all within my 8 week experience & all while I was life-styling my way to better health!
Thrive and Le-Vel is a blessing to me and when I thought it couldn't get any better they added Boost! I am in it for Life! It's surreal that just 10 weeks ago I was a completely different person & today I stand in Complete Gratitude of having my life back.
If Thrive has helped me I know it can help anyone.
See http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment