Saturday, November 8, 2014

My name is Mick Nichols and this is my Thrive experience.
I am a 42-year-old father of four very active teenagers, a husband of 20 years, and a registered nurse in the Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit at Mayo Clinic Hospital. I lead a very busy and active life and love every minute of it! My family and my faith in God are the cornerstones of my life and they are my WHY for everything I do!
I began my Thrive Experience in April, 2014 after experiencing a significant life event and after dealing with decreased energy, struggles with focus and attention, feelings of mental and emotional stress, and bodily aches and discomforts. A couple of good friends had been posting about Thrive on their Facebook pages and raving about the positive results that they were seeing. After watching for several months, my wife contacted one of them about getting a sample.
As an ICU nurse, I need to maintain great clarity and focus while on the job taking care of critically ill patients. I also wanted to be more alert and engaged with my wife and my family when I was at home. I began to notice that my energy and ability to focus and stay awake whether at home or working a 12 hour night shift was getting harder and harder. I also knew that working the night shift at the hospital was taking a toll on my health. I was interested in anything that would help me with energy and mental clarity and providing health benefits was an added perk. I have been an avid coffee and soda drinker for decades. However, years of drinking a pot or more of coffee each morning and then needing Mountain Dew or an energy drink to get me through the rest of the day had taken a toll on my body. I knew that continuing in the lifestyle that I was in would lead to further health issues and greater complications. It was time for me to get healthy! Trusting the advice of my friends, I decided to give Thrive a try. I am so glad that I did!
I was one of the lucky ones that had positive results almost immediately. After taking Thrive for only three days I began to feel energetic, I noticed that my mood and attitude were improved, I was able to focus clearly on my family and my job, and I felt amazing. No more discomfort! No more G.I. problems! I was awake, I was happy and positive, and I felt wonderful. I remember telling my wife after the first week that I would not go another day without Thrive. My family started to notice the change in me and they even commented that they could not keep up with me because of the energy that I had. My oldest son who is now in college was so impressed with my results that he is now Thriving and doing amazing in college.
I have been THRIVING now for over six months and I am still amazed every day at how wonderful I feel! I have completely given up coffee and soda. I have more than enough energy to get me through the day (or night as it may be) and I am fully engaged in the life that God has called me to live. I am blessed to be a part of a company like Le-Vel that values the people they serve and who's driving passion is to help people live the life they deserve.
A highlight for us in this journey was being able to meet with the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Le-Vel, Paul Gravette in New Orleans at the Le-Vel Lifestyle Retreat weekend. Mr. Gravette is genuine and passionate about helping people like my wife and I live full and meaningful lives. I thank God for bringing the Le-Vel family and products into our lives. They have been truly a blessing!   http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment