Sunday, November 23, 2014

I lead a terribly busy life! We have had to deal with some pretty intense issues in life and business and I was really worn out!! My daughter, Coley Gibson had to twist my arm, but I started Thrive in August 2014. Over the years I had tried the shakes, the diet pills, the vitamins, the wraps, the cleanses, I've tried it all with no lasting success. So many of them made me dizzy, or I felt crummy, or it aff...ected my sleep, and I never stuck with even one of them for very long!
Then I was forced once again to try Thrive!!! Well, let me tell you, this one's as easy as 1,2,3 and best of all it works, in more ways than one!! Besides needing smaller jeans, I have an overall feeling of wellness, more energy (sometimes an extra boost with activate, but not often) and best of all the feeling deep down in my soul. Calmness, focus, happiness and I sleep so soundly... Even on my more stressful days! All I can say is TRY IT! There are thousands of us THRIVING!
There has to be a reason so many of us are raving about it!!! It's worth a try!! ~
See    http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment