Saturday, November 8, 2014

Another happy mom that loves her KIDS & her THRIVE !!!!

My name is Pam Erickson Oyloe, I live in North Dakota, and this is my Thrive Experience.
My daughter Carrie Oyloe Edwards shared Thrive with me 5 months ago. I was very receptive and open to try this, as I had many things in my life that I felt needed to change. I have always done everything, never needed help moving things or carrying things, I loved not having to depend on anyone else for help with anything, but I have been dealing with knee, hip and back discomfort. I had ...put on some extra weight, had headaches and was just tired of not having the energy or motivation, I just felt lazy.
I have 6 grandchildren and I love having them all here. I want to be a patient and loving grandma to them. I wanted to be able to do all the fun things with them.
I started with a 3 day sample package and I was amazed at how great I felt, I knew right away I would be taking Thrive every day. It has changed my health, my mind and my body. I work at a job where I do physical labor and some days some long hours. I love my job and I love the exercise that I get from it, but with the long hours and physical labor came aches and discomforts. Since I have started Thrive I am able to continue working hard, and I have very little discomfort.
I have also lost 21 pounds in five months, which I know helped my body, and has made me feel so much better about myself. My body has craved better foods and I drank lots of water. I have my energy and motivation back in my life. I feel that my body is getting nutritionally healthy again.
The 3 step Thrive experience is simple....2 capsules first thing in the morning before my feet hit the floor, 20 minutes later I drink the lifestyle mix, then I slap on my DFT foam and thats it for the day. The Thrive Experience has given me the vitamins and nutrients that my body has been lacking.
I was able to run a 5K this past summer and I impressed myself with my stamina and my time. I love seeing and hearing about all the people whose lives have been changed by this amazing experience.
I am very Grateful for 'Thrive
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment