Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I was blessed with a month's supply of Thrive a little over a week ago. I know I've posted about it before, but I have to tell you I continue to be impressed. Being a mom of 4 little ones (ages 5, 4, 2, and 1) and a full-time 2nd Grade Teacher, saying my life is busy is an understatement. From 5:30 in the morning to about 10:00 at night I am on the go. Thrive has given me energy and focus that words don't really do justice. W...hen I got home from work my back and legs ached. I am so happy to say that I no longer feel those aches. I also had joint discomfort in one of my elbows that has also gone away since using Thrive.
Please listen when I tell you this stuff is amazing. Even better, its plant-based, all natural...it's good for you! My body is thanking me for giving it what it needs to function well!
Think about trying Thrive If you're looking for any of these things:
> Weight Management > Cognitive Performance
> Digestive & Immune Support > Joint Support
> Lean Muscle Support > Inflammation Support
> Anti-Aging & Antioxidant Support


See More  
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop
 

Le-Vel's photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment