Friday, November 14, 2014

My name is Angela Koehler and this is my THRIVE EXPERIENCE!
I have been dealing with a lack of wellbeing. I was not sleeping soundly at night, and I was struggling with my weight. I was mentally and emotionally stressed and very self-conscious. I was drinking tons and tons of Mountain Dew, and decided it was time to cut out the caffeine. It's been over a year since I've had anything with caffeine in it, but I still craved the pop. I was drinking almost a 12 pack of pop a day....
About 4 months ago, I kept seeing a friend of mine posting about Thrive. I sent him a message asking for more details. I was very interested yet skeptical, very skeptical! He asked where I worked and that same day he showed up to give me some information and a 3 day sample to show me just how easy it was to take. Talk about a life changing product! I felt the effects within the first day of taking it. I was upbeat and happy and didn't have any cravings for pop. I sent him a message asking what the heck he gave me. His response, "it's wonderful isn't it?" I had to have it, but was still very skeptical and was afraid I couldn't afford it. He explained to me that it comes down to about $5 a day...I was sold!!
I've been on Thrive now going on my 5th month. I feel like I'm getting a more deep sleep than before. I'm able to wake up in the morning without having the feeling like I just want to lay in bed all day. I've also lost 25 pounds and I feel absolutely amazing!! I have the energy I need to get through my day without going home and feeling exhausted, and I don't feel so self-conscious about my body anymore. I never thought that would be possible!! I also decided about a week ago that I wanted to try and promote this wonderful awesome product. I want to tell everyone I know about the benefits of Thrive and what it could possibly do for them!
Thank you Thrive for changing my life and helping me find myself again!!!!
 http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment