Monday, November 10, 2014

My name is Kesha and this is my Thrive experience!
I am so blessed to say that I am a THRIVER for life! I am 35 years old and a proud mother and wife. I was having a health challenge that caused my energy levels to drop significantly. I felt overwhelmed by this feeling of fatigue.
Then a new reality hit us like a brick wall. Just two weeks before our precious only daughter was about to start her 8th grade year at school, she became horribly thin and weak. Our hearts sank as we saw her frail little body in the giant hospital bed as the doctor told us that she had Type 1 Diabetes. It was then that I knew I had to somehow, some way, muster up some energy to help keep my little family going. My heart was broken.
I saw a glimmer of hope when my dear friend from high school had been posting about the Thrive Experience on Facebook. I'd see different things posted by her everyday and how it had changed her life. I was so happy to hear that this amazing product had helped her through her fatigue and in the back of my mind, I wondered if it could help me, too! A few weeks went by and I would "LIKE" her posts about Thrive and what it was doing for her. She asked me if I was interested and I was afraid to take a step and see what Thrive could do for me.
That was until the day I saw she was giving away a 3 day Thrive Experience pack. I thought, what did I have to lose? So I messaged her and the next day I got my pack in the mail. I looked at the package and saw the neat little DFT's and wondered how something so small and simple could make such a difference. I took my capsules on an empty stomach the very next morning and waited the 30 minutes to drink the Lifestyle mix. As I poured the powder into my glass and stirred it up with milk I couldn't help but notice the smell of vanilla in the air.
I took my first sip of the delicious vanilla mix and was delighted that this wasn't an ordinary shake! It was so filling and tasted amazing! Then I put my DFT foam on my arm and went about my day. Now I wish I could say that I felt something on day 1, but I didn't. Or at least if I did, I wasn't aware of it. The second morning soon came and that afternoon I noticed that I wasn't really hungry. Then came my amazing day 3! I woke up with a very noticeable amount of energy! It was energy that I hadn't felt in a while! I didn't have bodily aches or discomforts. I was so delighted that I went and cleaned my kitchen and had the energy to clean my dining room windows!
The feeling inside was so phenomenal that I didn't want it to go away! I immediately got ahold of my friend and told her how great I felt and what Thrive had done for me! I told her I was sold and asked what did I have to do to get more Thrive. She was so amazing that she immediately drove up to my house, an hour away from hers, and brought me a months supply of Thrive, complete with the DFT!
I am now on my 9th week of my Thrive Experience and now that it has become my new lifestyle....I don't ever want to go back! From the bottom of my heart, Tara Mahannah, thank you so much for opening my eyes to Thrive! It has truly changed my life! I can be the wife and mother that God intended me to be! I LOVE my Thrive life! Now my mission is to get Thrive out to those who need it!
If you've ever wanted to make a difference in someone's life...THRIVE is the way!
http://splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659
Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment