Monday, November 17, 2014

I was introduced to Thrive by my good friends Nickie and Sharla Gullahorn 5 months ago!! I was asked if I would be interested in something different, I was like, ok lets see what this is going to be!
I trusted Nickie and Sharla but I was skeptical, Nickie said when your by your computer let me know, so I did, watched the video and I said ok what do I need to do?
...
Signed up as a promoter that same day, Nickie sent me A Three Day Sample for my husband and I. The first day I felt good, noticed I wasn't as tired, second day felt even better, third day I was amazed!!
The first thing I would do when I came home from work was sit on the couch and fall asleep, from being so tired!! As for my husband he said if we are going to take this we have to do it right, eat healthy and change our lifestyle!!
God blessed my family and I after 14 years with my daughter. I have been dealing with some weight issues. I had lost weight doing other products, but when I found out I was pregnant, I gained all my weight back plus a liitle more! I was not to happy with that!! But was soo excited that I had a daughter on the way.
Thrive has really hepled me feel better, I have energy, I lost 15lbs, and have lost inches every where!! I Love my Thrive Experience I can say that God puts things in my path for a Reason!!
As for my husband he lost 25 pounds, has energy and he doesn't fall asleep on the couch as much as he uesd too!!
I am really excited of where I see Le-Vel going, its awesome to see all the incentives that Le-Vel has to offer, and all I am doing is sharing!!
I can't wait to Be A Stay At Home Mom, and get paid doing it as well!!
See  http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment