Saturday, October 18, 2014

Why not THRIVE in LIFE !!!!!

Hello! My name is Honey Copeland and this is my Thrive experience!
I am the mother of 2 beautiful children Kaylee (5) and Colton (6) who are busy busy bees that are involved in a lot of activities! And the wife of an incredible husband who works very hard for his family. I have been dealing with some female health challenges. This unfortunately caused weight gain and feeling super drained.
In March I began to work at an industrial facility with grueling heat. I found my ene...rgy levels were even lower as I had never had a job that was this physically demainding. I was not the wife or mother that my perfect little family deserved and that broke my heart! I didn't have the energy to do anything else. Then it was time to go to work. I couldn't get myself to get up and play with the kids, clean, or help with the household. This was not fair to anyone!
Summer came and I absolutely hate this time of year! I'm sure you can guess why! Y up, thats right, swimsuit season.... I took the kids into the fitting room with what felt like 500 swimsuits and as I tried them all on my handsome 6 year old looks at me and says Mommy, I don't think they have any that will fit you (kids are brutally honest!) I had a breakdown yelled at my sweet boy, and did not buy a swimsuit... I felt like the world's worst mom!
One night while I was at work Michael sent me a text message and told me I needed to get a hold of Kayla Luckey because she had some new thing he thought I should try. The next morning I sent Kayla a message asking her to tell me what she had told Michael. She convinced me to try a 5 day sample pack. I went and picked it up that afternoon so excited for the next morning.
I went to work that night waiting very impatiently for the next morning. Finally the next morning came and I started my Thrive experience and holy batman I did not feel well! I called and talked to Kayla and she asked that I stick with it for a couple of days... I hesitantly said ok, because I had known her for so long and knew she wouldn't ask me to stick with it if she didn't think it was for me.
By day 3 I started to feel somewhat better, and by day 5 I was ready to sign up as a promoter! Here I am 12 weeks later and I have lost a significantly amount of weight and feeling great! I even wore a swimsuit in public when we took the kids on vacation!
I'm finally the wife and mommy that my perfectly imperfect family deserves, and I'm loving my Thriving life!!!! What is the Le-Vel THRIVE Experience ??????
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment