Thursday, October 9, 2014

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

My name is Ivet Rivera and this is my updated Thrive Experience.
I have now been using Thrive since June of this year after having a car accident that left me with discomfort. I am so grateful for Le-Vel and Thrive, because of what it has done for me.
I finally have the energy to work my full-time job and come home and spend time with my family without being in a bad mood because of how tired I was.
...
MY husband has the woman that he fell in love with over 18 years ago back and he loves it. I also have the desire and strength to work out and feel good again. Thrive is a life changer, so now is the best time to join me on my journey and LIVE THE LIFE YOU DESERVE.
Spanish:
Mi nombre es Ivet y esta es mi experiencia acutualizada con Thrive. He estado utilizando Thrive desde Junio de este año luego de haber sufrido un accidente de auto. Estoy tan agradecida por lo que Le-Vel y Thrive han hecho por mi.
Finalmente tengo la energía para trabajar a tiempo completo y venir a mi casa y compartir con la familia sin estar cansada.. Ademas mis fuerzas y mi rendimiento han vuelto a la hora de ejercitarme. Mi esposo tiene devuelta a la mujer con quien se enamoro hace mas de 18 años. Thrive cambia vidas, asi que únete a mi y VIVE LA VIDA QUE MERECES!
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment