Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My name is Malarie Gill, and I am 29 years old. This is my UPDATED Thrive Experience!
I am a 6th grade Science teacher, and I coach 7th grade girls volleyball, basketball, and track. My husband, Derek, and I have a 2 year old little boy. Before Thrive, I was worn completely by the end of the day. Between teaching 400+ students a day and ball games/practices before or after school, I would have absolutely nothing left for my family when it was time to go home. I got into a ba...d habit of eating fast food and not taking care of my body the way that I preach to my athletes. I felt depleted and sluggish almost all of the time. I knew I needed a change in lifestyle but was not actively doing anything about it!
I started my Thrive Experience On March 23, 2014. My goal: get that $1000 in Bonuses and help supplement my teacher/coach income; that's all I wanted out of it! I knew the product was working wonders for me, but what I didn't know, was how the product was going to change the lives of my family.
I needed 1 more promoter to hit my goal, so I approached my mom. Little did I know, she had prayed a special prayer for God to put something in her life to help her deal with her health challenges and the discomfort she was feeling. I can't imagine ever living without my mom, and it broke my heart when she finally revealed where she was in her life. This product saved her! From that point on, my WHY was forever changed. Thrive is literally an answered prayer for my family. My husband is also getting so much relief from his discomforts due to back and knee surgeries!
Fast forward exactly 7 months, and I have been truly BLESSED by Thrive (hints our team name)! We are an 80K+ team, and trudging towards 200K very quickly! Was it "easy" to get here, absolutely not, but with the 3 step system and support that we have from our uplines, it is a SIMPLE process.
I am so proud of this team and the NOW sacrifices they have made towards the FUTURE for themselves and everyone around them. They are warriors. Dreams are coming true, and I AM....helping others live a life they deserve!!!
See More   http://splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659
www.tsu.co/socialnetworking/1308311

No comments:

Post a Comment