Friday, October 24, 2014

Hi my name is Bobbie Vargas and this is my Thrive

Hi my name is Bobbie Vargas and this is my Thrive Experience!!!!

I'm a wife to my sweet husband Joe a mother of two busy boys Jericho and Solomon! My Experience started 8 weeks ago from today!!!!!!

A week prior to learning about Thrive my husband sat me down and told me "it looks like I'm going to seek out a second job maybe waiting tables in the evenings" since he already worked 12 hour days in a office for a chemical plant. I was in tears and did not want my husband waiting tables during the time he should be home with us, but at the same time financially we were at a very tight point we both work, him at the office and me a Preschool teacher, still in this economy just making it by! But praise my Lord for the following week!

So back to the moment when I learned about Thrive. At that point I only had 25.00 dollars cash left from a tax free shopping shopping day until we received our next pay checks. I just took a step of faith to try the product so I bought a 5 day sample from my soon to be upline girl!!!! I did what I was suppose to do the following morning and with in a hour I texted my upline girl Lindsey and just had nothing but good things to say about my experience already! It was amazing!

So my sample period ended and I told my husband I want to promote this product of course he was like NO we are not going to waste money on an other product that is only a phase soon to be forgotten. So I just prayed Lord you brought this product to me so what do I do now just walk away or run with it!!!!!

Guess what by my Faith in The Lord he provided for me and in 12 days later I hit my VIP 800.....VIP 1600...., and iPad mini then on my 25th day my AUTO Bonus!!!!!! I made all my money back and then some in 12 days plus a iPad and now a opportunity to drive a very nice car if I choose or just take the cash bonus monthly!

This company has done nothing but Bless me and my family! My husband doesn't have to work two jobs and in this 8 week time frame guess what he is now a brand promoter too, plus he got a better office job offer that he has taken! All we did was take a step of faith in Thrive and God has been so good to us through le-vel!!!!!!!

Thank you Le-vel for this opportunity !!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment