Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hi...My name is Heather Mabry and this is my Thrive experience.
I am a 37 year old wife of 15 years, mom of 3 kids, and an RN who works nights. Our family had a very stressful summer and found it hard to get back into routine. I found myself not motivated to do anything from cleaning house to not caring if I went to the store in sweats with my hair a mess. I did my best to have a good attitude, but that wasn't always the case. I started back to work full-time and that is when... the grouch monster came alive! I was a grouchy wife, a nagging mom, and a nurse who dreaded going to work and I didn't like who I had become.
My friend Evelyn Wedgeworth was blowing up my news feed with this thing called Thrive and I couldn't help but be curious what it was. I messaged her with some questions and she sent me a sample. That sample sat on my bathroom counter for a few days because deep down I was a total skeptic, you know the kind that has tried everything there is no way this will work for me. Finally one morning when I was at my worst I took those 2 capsules and slapped on the DFT foam because at this point what could it hurt, but I didn't tell my family what I was doing.
I was not one of those that felt amazing on day one, but I continued. Day 4 my husband came to me and asked "what are you doing, I feel like I have my wife back!" Then on Day 10 I woke up with this overwhelming urge to clean my house, which was crazy unusual and on Day 12 I did not get much sleep, but was able to get up, clean my house with a smile on my face and then go work a 12 hour shift.
Through this I have found that Thrive affects everyone differently, but for my family Thrive gave them a mom and wife who is able to give them 100%. They now thank me everyday for stepping out and trying something new and we are forever changed because of it!
See More   http://www.mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment