Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hi, my name is Sherri Hébert and this is my Thrive experience.

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
Hi, my name is Sherri Hébert and this is my Thrive experience.
I've been a Thriver since March 2014. I had a friend introduce me to it, seeing post from Sherri Leopold and she mentioned it was vitamins in a "sticker" (DFT). I thought "I can do that, let me look into it". After "looking into it" I soon realized it was SO MUCH MORE and recognized a lot of the ingredients, fully understanding the potential that this product has. So I dove right in, deciding that going straight for becoming a promoter was the right thing to do....at the time there was maybe a handful of promoters in CANADA, so what did I have to lose?
I remember thinking, what could this product possibly do for me? I'm reasonably healthy, very committed to fitness, eat well.... it could do SOMETHING or maybe nothing at all, the only way to find out was to experience it, at this point, my current vitamins weren't doing anything that Thrive is capable of, so it was a win/win no matter what.
I started sharing it, working towards my VIP's, and received my product....
Day 1....WOWZERS....I wanted to scream it from the rooftops! I was so full of energy! Now let me tell you why this part was amazing....
I am a mom of 4...yes ...FOUR children...and I consider myself a very busy mom & wife.
Day 2...STILL FEEL AMAZING...this product is legit! Why wouldn't I want everyone I know to experience the same awesome feeling?
In the weeks to come, I achieved my VIP's, earned my IPAD MINI, and by end of month four had also achieved 12k...aka auto bonus rank. BUT here's what I didn't expect, as time went by, I was still noticing changes. My fitness routine, HELLO!! Muscles were building, after doing the same routine for months already, giving it 110%, I added Thrive and am seeing results in my progress that I had no idea were capable!
My muscle fatigue is reduced and my muscle soreness is much less than before Thrive. When I'm sore, it would be very hard to convince myself to lift weights the next day...or possibly even the next! Even the soreness that I do experience now is very manageable and doesn't stop me from continuing with my fitness goals! This product truly is for anyBODY!
My hair grows faster, nails are stronger....those pesky lines between my eyebrows ~ yah...they are not as deep as before! I remember receiving my product and thinking....ahhh what am I going to do with all those shakes?? I HATE shakes, low and behold....I am in LOVE with them! Coconut milk + cinnamon....mmmmmm
My WHY? Why do I do this? Everything I do is for my husband & my kids, they all get my dedication and love to keep their world turning. I love working with my team, I love helping others feel amazing too, and I love feeling like I'm making a difference and enjoying what I do! It's convenient for me, no home parties, no continuous investing, no retail product and I can work it when I have the time.
By fall I had decided... IM ALL IN, this product is AMAZING and have seen so many life changing experiences that I AM committed to this company. So I went and bought myself a beautiful Cadillac Escalade, that I earned through Le-Vel's auto bonus program. Becoming one of the first promoters in Canada and earning the auto bonus I was nervous, but oh so excited for the potential here!
Amazingly, September was a great month, hitting over 40K in sales. I have an amazing team, such wonderful people who love sharing this product as much as I do and I am so anxious to see all of my new team mates reach their goals!
Thank you Le-Vel for becoming a part of my life I didn't know I needed!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment