Thursday, October 9, 2014

"Helping Others Live A LIFE They Deserve"

My name is Shelby Ground and this is my Thrive experience!
What an emotional night! Not a bad emotional just emotional! I love my THRIVE life. I'm in such an unbelievably happy place, I have friends and family that love me, I have so much going for me I'm now going to college, LIVING THE THRIVE LIFE, taking care of three beautiful daughters and working two jobs!
2 weeks ago I had no job and I was emotionally and mentally stressed. I had no ambition, no goals, no energy, and w...as losing strength! I was angry! I felt like I was a good person, and I was trying so hard and nothing was ever right... I had lost faith.
Today I can say I have belief, God did everything to get me here today...To bring me to a place of peace and comfort in myself! To love myself and know that everything that happened was to show me I never want to be back in that place!
THRIVE have helped me beyond my imagination! Tonight was my THRIVE breakthrough! I have clarity, I understand that there is nothing wrong with me, I am a great confident beautiful woman and I will never let anything bring me down! I got a hold of a long time friend of my grandmother who passed away almost 7 years ago now and we reminisced, we told stories, and remembered my grandma Evelyn!
I cried not because I was sad, but this time because I was happy! I can now sit and think that my grandma is in a place of peace looking down on me smiling at me and proud of who I am!
I have everyone here to see what is happening with me but my lovely grandma who was my world. If you asked who I wanted to spend my time with it was her no doubt about it! So I just want to say That I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!
I am doing amazing and I know that you are up there looking down on me glowing with that bright smile of yours!
Thank you Stephanie Faus, Tim Berg, Janna Clow, Shylo Eckstrom,Andrew Curry for introducing me to THRIVE! My life would not be the same right now without it! I would have never found me again.
I AM SHELBY AND PROUD TO BE I AM CONFIDENT, HAPPY, ENERGETIC, GOAL ORIENTATED, AND MOTIVATED! LOOK OUT WORLD IM BACK!!!!
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment