Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hi! My name is Preston Mills and this is my Thrive experience !!!!!

Hi! My name is Preston Mills and this is my Thrive experience.
I would like to share my experience with everyone who is interested in a better way of life! I hope to appeal to everyone, but would really like to focus on the value of Thrive and how it will enrich a rodeo athlete’s life!
Here’s my story:
I am a 51 year old man who has worked hard all my life. I have broke and trained horses for 34 years, and I have been a farrier for 31 years. To give you a bit of background, I have had numerous wrecks with horses. In the mids 80’s, I had a horse kick me in the face while I was helping in the starting gates, and literally crushed it. That was a quarter of an inch from my death. I endured reconstructive surgery, and wore braces along with my mouth wired shut for six weeks. After I recovered, I continued riding young colts and through the years had many more wrecks. My body has had two broken collar bones, a broken wrist, a fractured tailbone, a fractured foot, and the worst of all a broken pelvis.
I stopped breaking horses about 6 years ago because the strain it put on my body; however, I have continued to shoe horses. The last couple of years has been really hard on my back and my hips. Not having a college degree, I had nothing to fall back on to sustain myself and my family. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I felt useless and thoughts of failure and worthlessness crossed my mind on a daily basis. I constantly worried about losing everything that I have worked so hard for through the years, as well as failing as a husband and a father. That is a very bad feeling folks! I had become grouchy with my kids and when they would ask me to play football or baseball in the front yard, I would tell them,”I don’t feel like it today because I’m too tired and my body is aching.” I saw the disappointment in their eyes. I didn’t want to feel this way anymore!
On July 25,2014, my wife’s cousin, Lynn Lear told my wife about an overall body wellness product called Thrive. My wife got me started and my life took a major turn for the better! My discomfort has been dramatically reduced, my energy has gone sky high, and my focus has gotten SO much better. I feel 10 years my junior, and I am back to shoeing 8 to 10 horses a day. I am back to team roping again and feeling great while doing it! Now, when my kids ask me to play football, I am the first one out the door. My kids, my wife and I are having fun again! My kids are junior rodeo contestants now, and I am having a blast hauling them. I hope to see them all competing at the National Finals one day.
I have directed my story to the rodeo cowboys and cowgirls to tell you this, the product called Thrive has changed my life! I think it will help you in your life and in the sport of rodeo. All Rodeo athletes have to be in top physical condition and mentally focused at all times to be competitive in the sport. It is one of the toughest and most challenging sports today. If you have discomfort, or you are mentally or physically exhausted, you cannot compete at the top of your ability. Thrive can help!
It helps give you the energy you need, helps reduce your discomforts, as well as mental clarity. Thrive also helps manage your weight – I am focusing on sustaining my weight as well as a slight gain, while my wife is losing pounds, and there is digestion support, immunity support, joint support and so much more. Everyone in rodeo today knows, if you are not focused on your event, whatever it may be, your chances of winning are very slim. This truly crosses to multiple disciplines in life! I know a little about competing in rodeos since I too have competed in the sport since I was a kid. Focus and great health play a major role in any competitor!
If you would like to experience the feeling of youth and overall body wellness, join Le-Vel and you can get started on YOUR Thrive experience and get back on the road to health and healthy competition.
Good luck in all life’s competitions and challenges!
God Bless!
splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659

No comments:

Post a Comment